Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dear Summer 09,

You are finally here!!
I really think that my group of friends needs to get away from each other. There is wayyyy too much drama. I can't wait until we can all be together without tears, arguments, and shadiness. Hopefully next year will be a fresh start for everyone. Hopefully all relationships will be repaired and things will be back to normal. i just can't take this anymore. i'm at the point where i don't even want to see anybody for like two weeks after school gets out; maybe it will give me a chance to miss people.
Idk, but the little things people do get on my nerves so much. Everything people do seems to have an ulterior motive. I just don't like being around some people now. This year has taught me to ask myself why is this person asking me this? before answering. Also I've learned that you can't trust everyone..ehh its whatever tho..

0 comments:

Post a Comment